She Sells Seashells...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New year, new threads.




Romper: Zalora / Sandals: Etsy Manila / Necklace: Swella Shells

Hello. It's me.

I was wondering if after all these...okay, I'm going to stop myself before this ultra cheddar cheese of an intro progresses into something much more unbearable. Haha! Hey, guys! I'm back! But for how long how I can stay and update this blog with new posts, that I'm not sure of. I'm not even sure if I've still got readers left (*insert sad face*). So in case you, my lovely reader, is currently going through this post - thank you! Thank you for patiently waiting and for sticking around. I truly appreciate it. 

This post (and I'm quite embarrassed to admit this) was supposed to have been released last year but alas, busy-me couldn't find the time (or I was just probably too lazy) to do so. Photos were taken whilst on a trip to Tali Beach a couple of months before 2015 ended. If you've seen a couple of my other beach posts, you'd probably know by now that I consider rompers to be a beach essential - it's just easy to slide in and out of without having to worry about your bikini top or bottom coming off (if you've experienced flashing your peaches to strangers while yanking off a tight pair of shorts, raise 'yo hands!). The tall gladiators, while not advisable to be worn while frolicking in the sand, is a good match to complete the whole tropical-vacationer-look. I've still got a couple of beach posts and some interesting looks (think 70's-inspired) to share but for now, this would have to do.

Thanks for reading, my loves! 'Till the next post!


12 comments:

  1. aaahh missing your posts!!! :D
    always nice to see a little bit of home from your blog! :D


    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're still reading my blog. Akala ko wala ng nagbabasa nito. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Still here! You're actually the only blogger from chictopia I still follow. Part of the reason is that your blog still feels personal and interestingly so. Many blogs these days seem too contrived. Keep it up! and no pressure here ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Wow, the mere mention of Chictopia makes me feel so old...ang tagal na kasi 'nun! But thank you for still "following" me and for reading my posts. I truly, truly, truly appreciate it. And I'm glad to know that you can see the personal "touch" to my posts - it's supposed to be that way anyway. :)

      Delete
  3. Loveeeeee! Missed your posts! Super ganda parin ng quality ng posts mo, kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thank you, thank you! And thanks to the boyfriend for the photos! Haha!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love that you had to add "ugh". Haha! Thanks, Reina!

      Delete
  5. Hi Ms Kookie!!

    Saang part to sa tali? Kasi we're planning to stay sa jo and johnnys malayo ba siya sa beach? Yung sa may rock formations banda na pwedeng mag cliff diving? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trixia! We actually stayed at Jo & Johnny's too during our last Tali trip. These photos were taken in one of the beaches (sorry, I forgot which one) within Tali.

      Delete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...